For whom is the DTF program?
- employees of advertising agencies as well as marketing, development, and innovation departments going globally
- companies looking for innovative, culturally fitting/fitted solutions and ideas for international markets
- multicultural teams designing new products, services, and innovative solutions
- employees of human resources departments working in the intercultural environment
- trainers, coaches, and facilitators who want to expand their competencies and learn new methodology
- all, who want to learn how to use design thinking and service design tools to improve the customer experience
What are the benefits of DTF for you?
- you´ll learn the best practices and case studies of effective implementation of design thinking
- you’ll learn how to use new tools for uncovering the real customers’ needs
- you´ll get to know how to plan and prepare the design thinking process
- you´ll learn to incorporate intercultural elements into your design thinking processes
- you´ll experience various techniques of raising group energy and of generating ideas
- you´ll learn about different strategies of choosing the most promising ideas
- you´ll experience quick and affordable ways of prototyping and testing solutions to speed up the design process
- you´ll be able to exchange experiences and get mutual inspiration with other practitioners
For your Organization
- you will become better at meeting the needs of the market
- you´ll define how cultural values influence the attitude and behavior of your clients and team members
- you’ll be able to save time, money and effort needed during the implementation of new products and services
- you´ll experience how solid project teams and effective processes are built
- you´ll get to know how to keep a high creativity level in your team while leading design processes
- you´ll get the chance to look at your business and your services with the eye of the customer in order to stay ahead of your competition
- you´ll get inspired to develop an open and creative organizational culture
- you´ll strengthen the constructive attitude of employees co-operating in international design teams
- you´ll get to know how to avoid the most common mistakes when using design thinking
- last, but not the least, you´ll be able to enhance the innovator’s mindset of the team members that will let you exploit new market opportunities
How does the DTF structure look like?
The Design Thinking Facilitator program (DTF) is the basic course for beginners and middle advanced participants. It contains four days which will provide you the essentials for your professionalization as a design thinking facilitator.
We will be working along the main stages of a design thinking process: empathize, define, ideate, prototype, and test. To gain the true understanding of the process, you will experience both, not only facilitator’s but participant’s perspective, as well.
Details and registration: www